It is indeed an honour for us to have our work recognized. Appreciating people for whatever they do needs a big heart. Two and a half months into the blogosphere and I got these two awards, thanks to tadams4u , the queen of wit! Visit her page for a good laugh. 🙂 These awards, are a reminder that somewhere, someone is appreciating our work. And of course a way of acknowledgement.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” pic to your blog post.
And the rules for the Liebster Blog award:
- The award is given to a blog with less than 200 followers that deserves a little more recognition
- Give a shout out to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog
- Nominate 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers
- Spread the good blog karma
- Lastly, don’t forget to add the Liebster blog award image to your post.
7 Random Things About Myself: [ you don’t have to read this – trust me]
- I am just another lost soul who roams about this earth, nothing special about me.
- I do, how ever like to see people above their imperfections, not at all stereo-typed – I aint. I don’t judge a book by its cover.
- I am impressed by small things people do, deeds of kindness and nobility that others may overlook. And then they enter my good books forever.
- I love books, movies, writing, the sea, George Clooney and…ummmm my parents.
- This is getting way too long….what else? Uh…. I hate feathery things, chicken pox, hypocrites, and yeah dentists!
- I am madly in love with poetry! English, Urdu And Persian.
- This is my favourite no. 😉
Whoah! That was tough….now – the nominations for the Leibster and Versatile Award:
- Shahzeb Najam’s Blog [an excellent prose/poetry writer]
- Tayyaba Adnan’s Blog [ a childhood friend and a versatile blogger]
- An Erik Abroad [for the best medical school comics]
- aymenashraf [ a promising writer and the reason I am here]
- where’s my t-back and other stories [not sure about the no.of followers but cheers! spreading the love is the key]
- Nabadip’s Blog [ the best tea-time read]
- Peace in the freefall
- Cool Cat Nebula
Okay, so these are the people I can think of at the moment.
Also, since you are still reading this – What to do when you come across my blog:
Read, Rate, Share, Spread!