Snow, as white as truth;
lay heaped beneath me.
And fell from the white sky,
getting caught occasionally,
in my lashes and brows.
And pooled in the hollows
of my long awakened eyes.
©2013. Habiba Danyal
For the weekend challenge we’re asking for exactly thirty-three words written in first person narrative. Have fun with it and we’ll meet you back here on 3/3!
- Trifextra Week Fifty-Seven: Flying Flurries (zennjennc.wordpress.com)
- Trifextra: Soul Mates (lucidedit.wordpress.com)
- Trifecta Weekend Challenge – 2 March (rosalindnazilli.wordpress.com)
- 33 Words For Those Trifecta People (edwardhotspur.wordpress.com)
- Trifextra Week Fifty-Seven The door will not be opened (ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com)